Balm adheres to the 6 principles of Naturopathy
1. Do no harm
2. Treat the cause of the complaint rather than just masking the symptoms
3. The human body has the natural capacity to heal itself given the right nutrition and tools
4. Educate rather than just medicate
5. Treat the person as a whole
6. Prevention is preferable
Healing power of nature
Educate, rather than medicate
Do no harm
Treat the person, not the disease
Before your first appointment
Initial appointment – Part 1
After the initial appointment, I take all of the information gained and spend time researching, analysing and formulating a treatment plan perfectly tailored to you. The cost of this appointment covers the extra time taken for analysis, research and creation of your unique health folder including your printed treatment plan.
Initial appointment – Part 2
- Your own health folder in which to keep all of your information and instructions.
- A clear summary of the health goals to be achieved
- Summarised results from all of your questionnaires and testing so you know exactly how you are doing and where your health currently stands.
- A summary of what I believe is going on in your body.
- Your comprehensive treatment plan which can be tracked to assess your progress.
- Comprehensive, targeted information sheets which specifically relate to you and your presentation, with easy to understand explanations plus lifestyle suggestions and hints.
I offer a supportive, understanding, non judgemental environment as well as extra support and assistance as needed along the way between visits.
I use the most highly researched, highest quality, practitioner only products. They come from highly reputable, trusted Australian manufacturers, and adhere to all TGA requirements. This means these products are free of contaminants, contain exactly the species and amounts of ingredients as stated and are designed to get the best results possible.
Preferred product ranges used at Balm include:
- Bioceuticals (Clinical and Blue label)
- Optimal RX
- Oriental Botanicals